Welcome to The Graceful Wanderer!
It’s been a quiet week over here on the blog as I’ve been working on a blog revamp. While I loved my previous blog name, All Grace Grows, I felt it was time for something different. I want this blog to be a space where we can be a community of “graceful wanderers.” Check out my “About Me” section for more information on that.
Anyways, we made it to the weekend! We are well on our way to warmer weather (that hopefully sticks around)! If you’re stuck on figuring out what to do this weekend, read on for five ideas that will help you make sense of your weekend!
- Taste. Yesterday was “National Drink Wine Day.” I’m always one to turn holiday celebrations into weekend events so why not extend this national day a few days. If you’re a fan of red wine, this Carnivor Cabernet is my favorite and won’t break the bank.
- Hear. “Stone Cold” by Demi Lovato. Demi stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show last week and completely wow-ed the audience. She has one amazing voice!
- See. If you were a fan of Little House on the Prairie, make room for another favorite. When Calls the Heart is a show on Hallmark, produced by the beloved Michael Landon’s son and starring Lori Loughlin. It’s set in a rural, mining town in Canada in the early 1900s. The first two seasons are streaming on Netflix, the third premieres this Sunday!
- Touch. Speaking of national days, tomorrow is “National Love Your Pet Day”! So go ahead and give your pup or kitty some extra snuggles this weekend. No pet? Check your local pet stores, they usually have pet adoption days on Saturdays!
- Smell. Cinnamon buns in the oven! Treat yourself to a lazy morning and indulgent breakfast this weekend. After a week of rushed mornings, a relaxed and slow pace is a well-deserved treat.
Enjoy your weekend! Do you have any plans already?